Alumier Sheer Hydration Broad Spectrum SPF40
Sheer Hydration Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen (Untinted) is a silky and sheer physical sunscreen that provides powerful broad spectrum protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
It uses a combination of zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, while moisturizing with vitamin E. This formula is also packed with free-radical-quenching antioxidants, including a stable vitamin C, resveratrol, grape seed extract and glutathione.
60ml / 2 fl oz
– silky and sheer physical sunscreen that provides powerful broad spectrum protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
How To Use
– Apply generously and evenly to face, neck and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure.
– Reapply as needed or after swimming, washing, towel drying or heavy perspiring.
– Caution: For external use only.
– Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Prior to use on children under 6 months of age, consult a physician.
Micronized Zinc Oxide: A safe, micro-fine mineral that offers broad-spectrum protection from both UVA (aging) and UVB (sunburn-causing) rays without leaving residual chalkiness on skin. Zinc oxide is known as a physical sunscreen agent, largely reflecting and scattering UV rays.
Titanium Dioxide: A safe naturally occurring mineral coated for sun stability, titanium dioxide offers broad-spectrum protection from both UVA (aging) and UVB (sunburn-causing) rays. Like zinc oxide, titanium dioxide is known as a physical sunscreen agent, largely reflecting and scattering UV rays.
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: A stable form of the powerful antioxidant vitamin C, which protects the skin against UV-induced free radical damage. It also brightens the skin and evens out skin tone.
Tocopherol Acetate: An effective form of vitamin E for the skin, this highly moisturizing and fat-soluble vitamin protects cell membranes and acts as an antioxidant, which strengthens the effect of vitamin C.
Resveratrol: Derived either from grape seeds or the Japanese knotweed plant, this antioxidant neutralizes free radical damage, protecting skin from sun damage.