Your free consultation is your first step in getting rid of unwanted hair
Having unwanted hair can be emotionally and psychologically distressing for you, but laser hair removal can help to restore your confidence and improve its appearance. The first step, when you’re considering laser hair therapy, is booking your free consultation with us. There are five key benefits of a free consultation, that allow you to decide whether laser treatment is for you.
The benefits of a free consultation
1. It gives you the chance to meet your therapist and make sure you’re comfortable:
Your consultation will give you an opportunity to meet Sinead or Dee, see our treatment room and make sure you’re 100% comfortable with every aspect of the treatment.
2. It provides you with all the information about the process and the treatment:
It’s so important that you have all the information you need to make an informed decision about whether laser treatment is right for you. After the consultation, you’ll understand how laser treatment works, why Lumenis Quantum IPL laser is one of the world’s most advanced laser technologies, and you can make the right decision for you.
3. It gives you the chance to ask any questions you might have:
It’s totally normal to have questions and there is absolutely no such thing as a silly question. Most of our customers are completely new to laser hair treatments. It’s our job to make sure all your questions are answered.
4. It gives you a free patch test to make sure your skin is suitable:
As part of the consultation, we’ll review your medical history and assess your skin and hair to ensure laser is the right choice for you. We will carry out a quick patch test to check your skin sensitivity. This is one of the most important benefits of a free consultation. It will also mean you can experience exactly how laser treatment feels so there will be no surprises when you come in for your first treatment.
5. It arms you with all the information you need for your first treatment:
A lot of people are quite apprehensive before they come for their first treatment. What should I do beforehand? Should I shave? What should I wear? What happens afterwards? As well as the big worry – how much will it hurt? You will have all the answers to these questions after your consultation. You can be comfortable that you know exactly how it will feel, how to prepare and what to do after your first treatment.
How do I book a free consultation?
Taking advantage of your free consultation couldn’t be easier:
- Book your consultation by ringing (021) 429 1090
- Allow 20 minutes for your consultation
- Enjoy our free parking available outside
- Leave some hair present in the area you are considering
- Make sure the area is free from products and fake tan
- Let us know if the area has been exposed to UV light in the past 4 weeks.
It’s as simple as that. There is no commitment. If you decide not to go ahead with it for any reason, that is no problem. There really is nothing to lose. Book and enjoy the benefits of a free consultation today.